samedi 29 novembre 2014

Create sharepoint app available to all ofice365 users?



I have an idea for some sharepoint app but I don't know much about sharepoint. I'm reading a lot about sharepoint and building apps for sharepoint but still I can't figure out how to implement my idea. So, some help would be appreciate it.


I want to have web app(hosted on my server) where any office365 user can go and see some information from his office365 sharepoint(assume that info can be pulled via rest api). So, my web app will ask user for his office365 url and then web app should call his office365 sharepoint via rest api to retrieve information.


I don't understand should I create sharepoint app on my sharepoint(for example: my sharepoint is mydomain.sharepoint.com)? If I create provider-hosted app on my sharepoint, will other office365 users, users outside my office365, be able to use that app? Should I use azureAD for authentication?


As I said at the beginning, I'm novice to sharepoint and a lot of new information just confused me.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire