dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Publishing or mirroring content from Drupal to SharePoint 2013



I'm fairly new to SharePoint, so apologies in advance if I'm asking a dumb question.


My company is rebuilding our intranet, and basing it on Drupal. We're also deploying SharePoint 2013 for content management, and we're trying to figure out the best place to store the help documentation for SharePoint.


I'm thinking it would be better if we stored it on the intranet because at least that way, people could still access it even if they were unable to log in to SharePoint. Storing it on the intranet also makes sense because that's where people expect to find other software-specific help documentation.


Here's my question: is it possible (or advisable) to store the documentation in Drupal and somehow mirror or link to it in SharePoint? If so, how? Thanks.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire