samedi 29 novembre 2014

Stop users creating an infopath form if it already exists



I have a form library with the following content types


enter image description here


I have set each form to be saved with the following format Company Name - Network Information


We only need one network information form per customer that's why I set the filename structure this way using the concat function


So once the network information form has been created and information entered I will still need users to be able to go to the form and edit the info.


The problem I have found it if a user does not realize the network information form for the customer has been created, if they create the form again it will overwrite all the info in the original form


Hope that explains it better, thanks








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire