samedi 29 novembre 2014

Refreshing webpart view automatically



I have a document library called 'Client Documents' that has a column called 'Client' and 'Document Type', when a user uploads a document to the library they select a client for example 'Microsoft' and then the document type 'Network Diagram'


I then created a view called 'Microsoft Network Diagrams' that filters the company name 'Microsoft' and the document type 'Network Diagrams' to just show me the documents for that client.


I then created a page with a webpart that connects to the document library 'Client Documents' and then I select the view 'Microsoft Network Diagrams' from the webpart options which works as expected.


The problem I have is if I make a change the to view I have to edit the webpart and re-select the view for it to update.


Is there a way for the view to update automatically on the page?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire