vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Server' or one of its dependencies



When I click to open any custom List in SharePoint 2007 root site, I receive this error:



An error occurred during the processing of . Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Server' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.


Similarly, when i try to create a new List, i also get the same error. But when i browse back, I see that list successfully creates.


The assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Server' is there in GAC and in Web.config as well. I googled but i could not find any solution. Let me know if anyone know the solution of this error?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire