jeudi 29 janvier 2015

How do I get and sort child items using rest api?



I have an asset library with managed content types, but for some reason I'm unable to get the managed content fields when I drill down to the Child level. At the moment, I'm only able to file names using 'this.name'. Anything else returns undefined.


How do I get the file names, associated descriptions, and return the data sorted with a hyperlink for each item?


//gumdropsgc.sharepoint.com/sites/Training/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('Modules')/files //gumdropsgc.sharepoint.com/sites/Training/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('Modules')/files('sizksoufas-aslj')/Children


$.ajax({ url: "https:http://ift.tt/1HmxSPU", type: "GET", headers: {"Accept": "application/json;odata=verbose"}, cache:false, success: function(data){ console.log(data); var html = ""; $(data.d.results).each(function(){ html = html + "" + this.Task_Description + "" ; }); html += ""; $("#listResult").html(html) } });

<div id="listResult"></div> </code>







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire