jeudi 29 janvier 2015

InfoPath customize action when button is clicked



In an InfoPath 2013 form that accesses a custom list, I would like to add functionality to the form. When a user clicks on a button, checkbox, and/or some other item, I would like to change a 'status' value in the workflow. Basically when the item is clicked, I would like to start that part of the workflow.


Thus can you tell me if I can place a button in the 'Ribbon' that is auto generated by InfoPath and/or if I can place a button somewhere else on the form?


If so can you tell me the following when the user clicks the button and that starts the workflow?




  1. Can I place the button on the ribbon? (Can you let me know if this option is possible and how to accomplish this goal?)




  2. Can I place the button just somewhere on the form?




  3. Can I place the button in the ribbon and somewhere on the form?




Of the option you chose, can you tell me how to accomplish that goal?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire