samedi 31 janvier 2015

Power Bi on SharePoint Online 2013



I have a Power Bi License on SharePoint Online - suspect the free one. I have access to the Power Bi Admin center and gateway on SPO. I have Power Bi on my Windows 8 desktop.


On my client I've created a pbix report with an SOP List data sourcde.. on my client it works and refreshes!




  1. How can I present that report on an my SPO page to users? I've tried to upload to do library and dashboard page on an SPO Bi Site and it only wants to download the file. Must users need to have a Power Bi license to view the page/report?




  2. Once up, will my report allow for data refresh to SPO List sources? Automatic refreshes? We've had issues with this before with Excel Services where SPO data will not allow refresh with powerview.




  3. Any option within Power Bi to build WYSIWYG (SSRS type) reports where we can arrange SPO Data into full page view?










0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire