jeudi 29 janvier 2015

How to access Thumbnails in XSLT from Picture Library



Can anyone help me? I would like to display the thumbnails from my picture library in my XSLT template I'm making. Here is the template so far.



<xsl:call-template name="OuterTemplate.CallPresenceStatusIconTemplate"/>
<figure>
<figcaption>
<h3><xsl:value-of select="@Title" disable-output-escaping="yes" /></h3>
<span><xsl:value-of select="@Description" disable-output-escaping="yes" /></span>
<span><xsl:value-of select="@ImageCreateDate" disable-output-escaping="yes" /></span>
<span><xsl:value-of select="$GetThumbnail" /></span>
<a href="#" data-lightbox="photo-gallery" title="View Image"></a>
</figcaption>
</figure>
</xsl:template>


Where and what code could I use to access the thumbnails? Many thanks








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire