vendredi 30 janvier 2015

SharePoint 2013 - Getting the best out of "Content Search" Snippet



I'm basically trying to build a search and search results page.


OOTB with SharePoint 2013...




  • I went to design manager to grab a snippet called "Content Search" which is under Dynamic Content from the ribbon.




  • I took this snippet, created a custom query, and placed it within my custom page layout and published this page.




  • I created a publishing page and successfully assigned my search-page-layout to

    this new page. I can now see my search result page. But it has no data displaying...




Where can I find a SharePoint snippet that is a search input box, that will go on my custom page layout, and when use it, it will communicate with my new search result page?


Thanks!








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire