lundi 26 janvier 2015

Custom Assets Library List Definition



I need to create a custom list definition for "Asset Library" in SharePoint 2013. Eventually i need to add my custom content type to it. Hence the reason for the custom list definition.


The custom list definition based on the AssetLibrary cannot be created directly through VS 2010/2013, SharePoint list definition template in VS doesn’t provide option to create such a list definition.


I am NOT looking for any code (c#, js, etc) solutions, but rather XML declarative solution through VS2013.


Only reference online I could find was this link: http://ift.tt/1LcIlwH


I was able to copy schema.xml from the 15\TEMPLATE\FEATURES\AssetLibrary\AssetLibrary folder and deploy my custom definition. But none of the views nor forms are coming through.


Can some one provide complete solution on how to create a custom list definition based on "Assets Libary"?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire