jeudi 26 février 2015

How do I get this field in the External List(ECT->BCS->SQL) to show up in SharePoint Designer Workflow?



I have created an External Content Type that has CRUD rights to SQL tables. Off that External Content type I have created an External List. I have a document library that has an InfoPath form on it that kicks off a workflow to Create items in the External List. Every one of the fields come over to SharePoint Designer Workflow 2010 just fine except for one field. That one field happens to be part of a composite key(primary key) in the table that my External List/External Content Type attaches to. It is not unique or auto-incremented and should probably be setup as a foreign key in my opinion but that's another story....supposedly it has something to do with indexing which I don't understand.


Anyway, my question is...is there something that I need to change in the External Content Type setup or External List or SharePoint Designer to get that field to show up so that I can create this new list item?


-By the way, the other fields in that table show up just fine in SharePoint Designer where I can create that field. It's only that single field that won't show up in the dropdown. Again, I can go to the External List and add all of them just fine by clicking new item and save.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire