vendredi 27 février 2015

SignalR on SharePoint Farm Solution



I am trying to create a SharePoint webpart using SignalR. At first I tried solution on MVC web site. And I moved files on SharePoint to get solution but it didn't happen. After that I research on the web again and agreed to develop it on SharePoint Hosted app. It worked! When I try to use it in SharePoint page as an App Part it has been in an iframe and it was not the thing what I want.


Returned to the beginning.


Checked all steps at that blog


http://ift.tt/1BHD7X2


and still no solution and getting error on ULS :



System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Owin, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f0ebd12fd5e55cc5' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

at Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinBuilder.Build()



In my web config there is no 1.0.0.0 version Owin


Can anyone help?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire