mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Authenticate to Sharepoint Online/Office 365 with cURL



I am currently trying to develop a PHP application that checks whether or not a folder exists in a SharePoint directory. While I have managed to submit the right REST requests when logged in inside the browser, my problem is authenticating using URL.


There are a two requirements to this:



  1. I do not have Admin access to our SharePoint subscription so I cannot register apps

  2. I can only use an existing user account and authenticate with email/password.


I have found several tutorials and even thybag's PHP library for SharePoint. None of these things work and I assume there has been a change in the authentication method. I am still able to get the Binary Token from Microsoft's Server but sending it to the SharePoint server doesn't work.


Is there a way to solve this problem?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire