mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Infopath forms not added to central admin after deploying workflow



I am making changes to several SharePoint state machine workflows that each contain Infopath forms for the workflow tasks. I have been able to deploy all but one of them successfully. The problem I am having is that the forms in the workflow are not pushed to the Manage Form Templates section of Central Admin. For all the other workflow projects, installing the workflow using a .bat file worked fine, and updated the form templates.


The first time I tried to deploy this workflow, the forms did not change at all in CA. I saw errors when attempting to upload new versions manually ("The following form template cannot be upgraded because it is not currently uploaded on this farm"). I uninstalled the feature that contained the forms, which deleted them, but on all subsequent deploys of completely new versions/GUIDs for everything, the forms don't get add to the template list in CA. If I try to upload the templates manually in CA, the forms have a value of No for Workflow Enabled, which prevents me from opening them in SharePoint.


I have researched for many hours with no solution. I have read and completed step-by-step the following articles:



The structure of my project folder in 14/TEMPLATES/FEATURES is:



  • Forms folder (includes all .xsns, elements.xml and workflow.xml)

  • Workflow1 folder (includes elements.xml)

  • Feature.xml


If anyone could give advice that would be great.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire