lundi 29 décembre 2014

sharepoint 2013 display files by user that they only created



In a new sharepoint 2013 project that I am going to create, I need to allow users to only see the workflows, lists and documents that they create. Each person is not allowed to see each others files. I know that when in the all documents library that is being accessed by sharepoint designer 2013, that I can create a view or fillter that is: a.'modified by' is equal to [me] and/or b. 'created by' is equal to [me].


This way the user can only see their unique files.


Since I am new to working with sharepoint designer 2013, what I am talking about only refers to 'development' and not a production situation as far as I can tell.


Thus would you tell me and/or point me to a link (url) that would show me how to deploy/use unique views so that the user will only see the workflows, lists and documents that they created?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire