lundi 29 décembre 2014

Change default search box text



How can I change the default text in the site search box? I know how to do this with a search box web part but am having trouble changing the site search box. I tried changing the two control display templates in the search folder but that didn't work. I also looked through the master page and didn't find anything.


I can change the value after the page loads via jQuery, but by doing that I physically change the value and the existing script gets messed up. For example, if I were to use the drop down to search for 'People', when I click it it will run the search because my new value is inserted by the script.


Is there somewhere that I'm missing to go and change the default title and/or value of that search box?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire