mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Error when creating a site collection with SharePoint 2013



Currently, I have 1 server 221 for WebFrontEnd, 1 server 222 for WebBackEnd.



  1. After I created a new web application with port 90 in the server 221, I tried to create a site collection but I got into a problem as picture 1.

  2. Then, I tried to create a site collection in the server 222, yet it got another issue as picture 2.


What I have done here is that I have tried to modify the CustomErrors mode from Off to RemoteOnly. However, for 2 servers and all paths below, I only got CustomErrors mode with On.



  1. C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\web.config

  2. C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\TEMPLATE\ADMIN\web.config

  3. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\90


Please let me know how to address the problem.


Picture 1:


pic 1


Picture 2:


pic 2








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire