lundi 29 décembre 2014

Search for employees on a Sharepoint Web Drawing



Background information:


I created a list of employees on SharePoint 2013 and a Visio (2013) diagram of a seating map, 1 tab per building and floor: 6 tabs total of hundreds of employees. I linked the employees on the list to the data graphic and published it on SharePoint. Everything looks good. When I update the list, the change is reflected on the Visio web drawing.


Problem:


Since we have 100s of employees, I need to create a way to perform searches on the web drawing. For instance, if I publish the Visio diagram as a PDF I can perform searches and locate the employee. Is there a way to set this up on a web drawing? Keep in mind I'm a novice SharePoint user but am a quick learner.


Thanks in advance.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire