lundi 29 décembre 2014

Load multiple controls to a AdditionalPageHead



I have 2 script files which I want to add to a site. I might add none, either of two or both.


Is there a way to do so by overriding the delegate control AdditionalPageHead?


Currently, I have 2 separate solutions overriding the delegate control. the only difference in the two solutions is



1. the path to the script
2. the sequence number


It works fine for activating one of the delegate control. But as soon as I activate both, the one with lower sequence number starts coming twice.


How can I make the 2 different controls come simultaneously whose order is based on the sequence number?


Any other approach is welcome as long as it doesn't require master page or page layout changes.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire