lundi 29 décembre 2014

SharePoint 2013 plan for external users



I have a SharePoint server, that required to be accessed from outside. SQL Users are not good to manage, and a new AD with unilateral approbation is not permitted.


So I wonder if I can use AD LDS, as I'm new for it, do you have any thoughts, or good links to understand what should I do with LDS if I need to enable external user to login into SP 2013 and enable internal user to login in too.


I have questions like :

- Do I need to install LDS on a new server ? LDS Server needs to be domain-joined ?

- Does my SP Server need to be domain joined ?

- Now, I have a server farm with 1 SQL, 1 SP Server with internal site and CA and 1 SP Server with external site. Should I delete the 2nd server from the farm and install a fresh new standalone SP server for external purpose ?


TIA








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire