lundi 29 décembre 2014

SPO Retrieve HasUniqueRoleAssignements property using Powershell



I am trying to retrieve HasUniqueRoleAssignements property for multiple SharePoint Online lists using Powershell.


I can do it for each one in SharePoint on-premises:



$ctx.Load($list.HasUniqueRoleAssignments)


but the same cmdlet applied for SPO tenant returns an error:



Cannot find an overload for "Load" and the argument count: "1".

At C:\Users\Me\Documents\Customer.ps1:34 char:3

+ $ctx.Load($ll.HasUniqueRoleAssignments) + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : MethodCountCouldNotFindBest



If I don't load the property, it will not be displayed as it needs to be separately requested.

I can access Fields of a list, but fields are columns and not properties.


The property can be loaded and accessed without issue using C#:



ctx.Load(ctx.Web.Lists, wc => wc.Include(w => w.HasUniqueRoleAssignments));


I also tried $list.Retrieve() which should retrieve the properties and IntelliSense but it didn't recognize the HasUniqueRoleAssignments (mind you, it doesn't even suggest .Title)


That begs the questions:

1) Is it possible that using CSOM I would be able to access one property with C# and not with Powershell?? Where can I find a list of PS accessible properties?


2) Can I use Expression like in C# example to load the properties for all the lists or do I need to do that one by one?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire