mercredi 25 mars 2015

Check in/Check Out Interaction with Workflows causing issues (SP2010)



The Check in/out on a library is causing issues with our workflow. If I create a simple workflow on library, it works correctly until I apply check in/out. With the Check in/out turned on my workflow looks like this:


If current Item:Checked Out to is empty

and Current Item: Name is not empty


Check out item in Current Item

then Set Title to Current Item:Name

then Check in item in Current Item with comment: Title Updated

then Stop the workflow and log Complete


When I upload a document to the library the status remains 'Waiting to start', but never completes. When I create a new document from a content type the workflow runs correctly, but remains checked out for a long while after I've initially checked it in.


I can't get my head around why the workflow won't work correctly with Check in /out turned on.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire