jeudi 26 mars 2015

LightSwitch app on SharePoint Server 2013



So here's the problem: I have a simple Lightswitch app made with VS 2013. I am DB-admin and SharePoint has the default settings.


When I click "deploy", VS is installing exactly 38 minutes and then it asks me if I trust this app. When I click Yes, Internet Explorer shows "Sorry, something went wrong" but no details...


another deploying error is this one: "Web deployment task failed. (Object of type 'manifest' and path 'C:\Users\kmartini\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\SurveyApp\SurveyApp\SurveyApp.SharePoint\bin\Debug\app.publish\1.0.0.0\SurveyApp.SharePoint.Web.SourceManifest.xml' cannot be created. Learn more at: http://ift.tt/1j1YuXq"


So what is the problem here?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire