jeudi 26 mars 2015

Web Part Connection to multiple lists on web part page



I have a Web Part Page with multiple lists displayed on the page. All lists have a common column named 'Product'. I want to filer all web parts by the 'Product' field, using web part connections. I'm using the Product master list and connecting to all the other lists with the same column name. I want the user to select a Product via the built in list search, then click the web part connection selection icon to filter all the other lists. This is all working fine, except when the page reloads/refreshes to display the filtered result the master list refreshes back to the first item in the list. So, the child lists display the correct filtered values, but the master list reverts back to the first item. Is there a workaround for this? Or, a better option? Just to add, I have over 700 products in the list, so a list filter isn't an option. Thanks.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire