mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Enable to find Subsite in the Navigation options after moving it



Let's assume I have the following structure :



- Root Site
- Subsite A
- Subsite A.1
- Subsite A.2
- Subsite B
- Subsite C


I moved Subsite A.1 under Root Site so the structure became :



- Root Site
- Subsite A
- Subsite A.2
- Subsite A.1
- Subsite B
- Subsite C


After this action, when i go to the navigation settings of the Root Site, I dont't see the Subsite A.1 (Under Structural Navigation: Editing and Sorting).

I want to put the Subsite A.1 at the same level of A, B and C but i want to hide it from the navigation of the root site. I am not able to hide it from the navigation setting, it is not visible.

I verified in the Structure and Content of the Root Site, and the Subsite A.1 have been mooved well and is under the Root Site now.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire