samedi 27 décembre 2014

Get documents and folders in SharePoint 2010 list's folder with REST



There is a question about getting files/folders in some SharePoint folder. There is advice to filter list items by parent folder path. But how can I list files/folders in the List itself?

With REST I can only get list short name (e.g. 'AppPackages'). It allows me getting list content with REST service '_vti_bin/http://ListData.svc/AppPackages', but I cannot get neither readable name/title (e.g. 'App Packages') for showing it nor root folder path (e.g. '/Lists/AppPackages') for further filtering immediate files/folders.

I tried SOAP and I could get both title and root folder for list but cannot get short list name to use it further in REST calls. There is also no stable way to find correspondence between SOAP-obtained (title, root folder) pair and REST-obtained short name



Ideas and comments are very appreciated!








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire