vendredi 13 mars 2015

Forms based authentication provider object reference error



I need to confirm something. My Forms based authentication provider has been setup correctly (added in all 3 required web.config files) and registered in the GAC using the gacutil tool. The provider is called PortalSecurityProvder. However, when I attempt to add a forms based user from the PeoplePicker, the log displays the following error:


Error searching for dev from membership provider PortalSecurityProvder: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPMembershipProviderPrincipalResolver.ResolvePrincipal(String input, Boolean inputIsEmailOnly, SPPrincipalType scopes, SPPrincipalSource sources, SPUserCollection usersContainer)


I am assuming that it cannot find my provider. Can anyone confirm this?


Thanks in advance.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire