jeudi 12 mars 2015

How to pull the user profile image?



Using the _api/SP.UserProfiles.PeopleManager I've gathered the information needed to display my user profile image and presence.


pInfo is a variable that contains the property information needed to put a string like the one below together, but I'm having some syntax issues.


pInfo.Email will give me bgates@azurenow.com


I need some assistance getting string my src together so it looks like below:




src="/_layouts/15/userphoto.aspx?size=M&accountname=Bgates%40azurenow.com&url=https%3A%2F%2Fazurenowgc-my.sharepoint.com%3A443%2FUser%2520Photos%2FProfile%2520Pictures%2Fbgates_azurenow_com_MThumb.jpg%3Ft%3D63547340551&t=63547340551"


Here I haven't quite grasped how to put it all together:




src="/_layouts/15/userphoto.aspx?size=M&accountname="' + pInfo.Email + '" + "&" + "'+pInfo.PersonalUrl +'" alt="' + pInfo.AccountName + '"







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire