mardi 24 mars 2015

Multiple Yammer feeds on same sharepoitn page



as part of a new intranet I am making for the company I am looking into Yammer and how it works with onsite SharePoint.


Using yammer basic I have set up a couple of groups and have run into a slight problem with trying to put them into the same page in SharePoint using js.


Problem: Using Content Editor or Script editor it simply adds the next feed underneath the previous feed. All functionality is maintained however I would like to have the ability to place feeds in different areas on a page.


At the moment I am aiming for a page to contain: yammer myfeed, sharepoint feed, yammer group feed which I intended to show management the difference between the various feeds.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire