jeudi 5 mars 2015

Reporting Service Integration mode and Key not valid for use in specified state



I had to uninstall SharePoint Foundation 2013 and reinstall it.


What I have done:


I uninstalled SharePoint and after that I removed all databases. I reinstalled SharePoint Foundation 2013 and it completed without errors. Everything else is working, except SSRS in Sharepoint Integrated Mode.


If I check Central Administration - Manage services on server, I can found out that SQL Server Reporting Service Service is "Started". But if I try to create new service application (SQL Server Reporting Services Service Application), it gives me an error message:


"Key not valid for use in specified state. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8009000B)"


I uninstalled SSRS in Sharepoint Integrated Mode and I reinstalled it but problems exists. It seems that "Encryption Keys" cause this problem.


http://ift.tt/1Gk8yZl


http://ift.tt/1FWCS8F


I tried to Re-create Encryption Keys and Delete keys, but its not working either. It gives me only error message that:


"Unable to locate the Reporting Server Windows service for instance MSSQLSERVER."


I don't have any reporting server databases, because I removed all databases when I uninstalled SharePoint. Also I don't have Encryption Keys backups.


I'm really glad if someone can help me with this problem. I have spent two and half days now and trying to solve this problem.


Added more information: I removed all site collections and web application. After that I run "Configuration Wizards". However, wizard also fails and gives error message:


The service instance "" could not be provisioned because of the following error: Reporting Services scale-out deployment is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services. This edition only supports one instance of the SQL Server Reporting Services Service in the farm. The SQL Server Reporting Services service cannot be started on this server unless it is stopped on all other servers in the farm.


The service application "SQL Server Reporting Services Service Application" could not be created because of the following error: Key not valid for use in specified state. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8009000B)








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire