mardi 3 mars 2015

sharepoint App Model: Not able to fetch the app part's custom properties



I have a provider hosted app for which I have created a clientwebpart item. In this clientWebPart I have added some custom properties:



<Content Type="html" Src="~remoteAppUrl/Pages/Default.aspx?strProp=_strProp_" />
<Properties>
<Property
Name="strProp"
Type="string"
RequiresDesignerPermission="true"
DefaultValue="String default value"
WebCategory="Basic app part category"
WebDisplayName="A property of type string.">
</Property>
</Properties>


But the problem is that on code behind file when I does below operation in page_Load() I always got NULL. Even thou I have remove {StandardToken} I am still getting the values of those



string s = Request.QueryString["strProp"]; //always give null







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire