vendredi 26 décembre 2014

User Profile Server Issue on Restore Process



I got backup my SharePoint site then I restored the back-up another server.


But i got error as follow :



User Profile Service Error 12/26/2014 9:59 AM Object User Profile Service failed in event OnRestore. For more information, see the spbackup.log or sprestore.log file located in the backup directory.
SPException: The specified component exists. You must specify a name that does not exist.


I got same error for Excel Service Application. I deleted Excel Service Application and I didn't get the error. I want to delete the User Profile Service Application, but I got error as follow:


enter image description here


How can I solve this issue? I'm not deleting User Profile Service. I'm changing service name but I got same error.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire