vendredi 26 décembre 2014

sharepoint 2013 storing data



In my company, we are just starting to use sharepoint 2013. I have been assigned a 'protype' project that will be used by other workflow projects that will be setup in the future.


My question is about how the data is stored accessed and updated. I know that you can store the data in a sql server database and there is a service that can be setup for security purposes in Sharepoint 2013. My problem is the database and security have not been setup right now. I need to have this prototype setup before the DBA and sharepoint admin can setup the configurations for me.


Thus can you tell me and/or point me to a url that will tell me how to setup the storage for the lists I want to setup in sharepoint designer 2013?








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire