mardi 24 mars 2015

FBA SharePoint site collection failed login



I maintain a SharePoint Site with 17 site collections. It's configured for FBA as an extranet for external clients to log in and check things. It has been working for 4-5 years with no issues at all. I just recently (January 2015) changed the password on one of the accounts that is a Site Owner because I wanted to prevent some dufus in the company for logging in messing up things like he already did. So now I'm getting 4 exceptions in the Event Log every 2 hours without fail. The error in the ULS logs is: Unexpected Password check on 'AccountName' generated exception: 'System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.FailedAuthenticationException]: The security token username and password could not be validated. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.FailedAuthenticationException: The security token username and password could not be validated.).'.


I know the account name being used and the site collection it is trying to log into as it's all in the log. If I deliberately try and log in with the wrong password I get the exact same error.


My questions are: 1. How can I find out what IP address the attempted log in is coming from? 2. Could this be something I set up years ago and forgot what it was? i.e. is it even possible to set up an FBA account to run a service or Timer job in SharePoint. I checked the time jobs and saw nothing wring.


Thanks for reading my long winded question. Any sort of clue or help would be fantastic.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire