mardi 24 mars 2015

SharePoint 2013 Content By Search Disable ASCII Sorting



I am building a Content By Search web part that read data from a custom list with one column "Title". I have updated the search schema to mark the title column as sortable and now I can choose the title to sort by however the search results is always sorted by ASCII like [0-9A-Za-z] so if I have the following items



  • Hossam

  • A

  • a


The search results will be



  • A

  • Hossam

  • a


So I need your support on what I can do to make my search results like below



  • A

  • a

  • Hossam


I have found the following link that is talking about the same issue with SharePoint 2010 FAST search but no hints about how to fix it on SharePoint 2013


http://ift.tt/1GhnZAs








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire