mercredi 4 mars 2015

How translate lookup field in Site Definition



I create a lookup field on main site which look up on list on this site, and add this to list which adding to subsite, but I wont have main site in English but subsites in other languages and when I change Language SharePoint site my lookup have display name in English not for example in Polish.



<Elements xmlns="http://ift.tt/sQmbje">
<Field ID="{dd924d72-745d-4930-8ba0-eb0bc21ee57a}"
DisplayName="$Resources:FieldName_OrganizationSpId"
Name="OrganizationSPId"
Type="Lookup"
Required="FALSE"
Group="Polls Field Group"
List="Lists/Organizations"
Mult="FALSE"
Overwrite="TRUE"
ShowField="Title">
</Field>
</Elements>


I install field and list by two features MainSite and SubSite, and lookup is in Main but list where I add this field is in SubSite.


Some ideas how can I translate this ?


P.S. I use feature resources.








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire