mardi 3 mars 2015

Can I disable MDS on a single web part page



I have a custom list on a custom web part page with scripts that affect color coding as well as clickable attachment icons.


These scripts do not execute when the list is grouped, and the groups are set to collapse on page load. The scripts do work when the list is grouped but the groups are set to expand expand on page load. From my understanding this is to to Minimal Download Strategy MDS (when expanding an already loaded collapsed group, the list is loaded after the script executed, so it does not execute on the list).


I cannot use PowerShell. I cannot use Designer. I cannot change the master page. I cannot use Site Maintenance/Site Settings etc. These are all features that have been disabled for us.


I have to be able to do this using a Script Editor Web Part or Content Editor Web Part.


Is it possible to disable MDS on a single specific web part page this way? Or is there a way for my scripts and javascripts to execute even while MDS is enabled?


I have done research on this but I am simply not completely understanding what I am reading. I am saddened to say that I need someone to dumb it down on how to apply any SharePoint:scriptlink tags or anything else in a SEWP or CEWP.


Side note when attempting to post this...how is SEWP not a Tag in a SharePoint blog post...








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire