mardi 3 mars 2015

How can I check-in multiple files at once SharePoint 2013?



I've been doing a lot of reading and research today, but haven't been able to find a solution that works for me.


Up until yesterday, our sales team was able to mass-check out files for tracking, fill in the data on each file that they needed and then mass check the files back in while adding a check-in comment that would apply to all the files being checked-in. This is how we constructed our document workflow to advance.


It seems with the Windows Update last night, we no longer have the ability to do this and files have to be checked back in individually, as you can imagine this creates a lot more work on our sales team.


Our IT budget is limited so I am unable to purchase a web part for this, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? It's frustrating because it was working fine yesterday.


edit/update after setting up a test subsite with only 4 documents I am still able to check those in simultaneously as before, it seems to be a quantity of items in the list, under setting I'm showing 4045 items with a threshold of 5000. I don't know if this helps anyone figure out the issue. I read through the changelog of the sharepoint updates yesterday and I don't see anything that could've impacted this but something definitely changed making our reps unable to check-in multiple files.


Thanks,








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire