mercredi 4 mars 2015

Choice field in workflow not updating in designer



SP 2013, Teamsite template.




I am facing a strange problem. I have a custom list. In this list I have a choice field (dropdown). The custom list has a workflow attached. In this wf I have a condition for the choice field. For example: If 'choicefield' equals 'ABC' else if ... etc.


Now I needed more choices. So I added the new choices to the field in my custom list. When I create a new entry for that list these new choices are available.


But in my wf the choices are not available. If 'choicefield' equals ... (next there is a dropdown for the choices) does only show the old choices. Even in a new wf for the list there are only the old choices.


What´s the point here?


Thank you regards Ben








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire