lundi 2 mars 2015

SharePoint 2013 - People Picker with multiple Domains



At at the momentent I´m investigating a problem with the people picker in my new domain.


Environment:


Old: OldDomain.com


New: NewServiceDomain.root.com (For Serviceaccounts) and NewUserDomain.root.com (For user accounts)


The forrest is root.com


A oneway trust exist between the old an new domain. The Firewall on the SharePoint Server is off.


Problem: When I´m installing a new SharePoint Environment in the NewServiceDomain.root.com the people picker is not showing up the accounts from the NewUserDomain.root.com but is showing up account from the old domain and the NewServiceDomain.


I tried already many compinations with stsadm command for the people picker:


I think this is the right command for my environment: stsadm –o setproperty –url Url –pn peoplepicker-searchadforests –pv “forest:root.com;domain:OldDomain.com


What is the right command? Andy ideas to solve this problem?


Many thanks in advance!








0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire